This round up post includes 15 of my favorite chocolate dessert recipes. Cookies, bars, cakes, and more – all full of fudge-y flavor and easily shared with family and friends. Totally vegan with many gluten-free options!
Click or tap on each link be directed to the full recipe!
5-Ingredient Avocado Chocolate Pudding
This is the answer to your quick dessert needs! It’s ready in just 5 minutes with simple ingredients. Fast & delicious, it’s basically the perfect vegan pudding recipe!
Homemade Almond Joys
Easy to make and SO decadent, these Almond Joy Truffles are a real treat that’s totally plant-based! Full of healthy ingredients but it tastes like a candy! Vegan and gluten-free.
Healthy 7-Layer Bars
These decadent Vegan 7-layer bars are SO rich but full of simple ingredients you likely have in the pantry! Totally vegan and ready in under an hour.
Thin & Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies (Tate’s Cookies)
These copycat Tate’s Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies are thin and delicious! Made totally vegan and gluten-free, these healthy cookies are perfectly crunchy and taste just like the classic packaged treat.
Red Wine Chocolate Cake
The BEST chocolate cake you’ll ever try! Leftover red wine adds body that perfectly complements the rich, fudge-y flavor of this decadent vegan cake. Wine-soaked raspberries and coconut whipped cream make this red wine chocolate cake the perfect dessert for any occasion.
Easy Thin Mints
Make your own healthy thin mints! This easy recipe is vegan and gluten-free, while tasting just like the classic Girl Scout cookies.
Vegan S’mores Brownies are a decadent treat with a healthy substitute you’d never guess. A graham cracker crust topped with dark chocolate brownies coated with toasty marshmallows make this dessert irresistible, and just like a classic campfire treat!
Vegan Hot Chocolate Mix
This recipe for Dairy-Free Hot Chocolate Mix will be on repeat all winter long! Made with just three ingredients, it comes together in minutes and is easily pre-made or gifted. This hot cocoa is a totally vegan and gluten-free treat that everyone will love.
Refreshingly minty, York-Inspired Peppermint Patties take less than 30 minutes to make and are full just 5 healthy ingredients. No-bake, vegan, gluten-free, and so satisfying.
Banana Bread Granola
This healthy granola recipe is easy to make and full of cozy banana bread flavor! Naturally sweetened and packed with vegan protein, this simple treat is great for breakfast or as a snack.
Pumpkin Spice Granola Bark
Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Spice Granola Bark, made at home! This chocolate-y, vegan, & gluten-free recipe tastes store bought but is easily made at home. Full of heart-healthy nuts nuts and oats, it’s great homemade autumn snack.
Try a healthy take on a classic Girl Scout Cookie with these Homemade Vegan Samoas! Made with pantry ingredients but full of flavor, these coconut, caramel, and chocolate cookies taste just like the original.
Tagalongs (Chocolate Peanut Butter Patties)
These Homemade Tagalongs are a DIY version of the classic Girl Scout cookie! Also known as Peanut Butter Patties, this crispy cookies are topped with a layer of PB and coated in smooth chocolate. Simple to make, a crowd-pleasing flavor combination, and totally vegan!
Salted Tahini Chocolate Chip Cookies
The classic recipe gets an update with nutty sesame seed butter! Tahini Chocolate Chip Cookies are packed with dark chocolate chunks and topped with flaky sea salt. They’ll be your new favorite vegan chocolate chip cookie recipe!
The Details Behind These 15 Vegan Recipes for Chocolate Lovers
Thinking of a fun Valentine’s Day treat to make your main squeeze? Looking for a delicious dessert to savor with yourself? You’ve come to the right place! This roundup includes all of my favorite chocolate-heavy dessert recipes. Best part many of these are made with ingredients you already have on hand in your pantry!
There is something for everyone to enjoy in this list. We’ve got:
- Homemade Quaker Chewy Bars have a very nostalgic feel (just like the kind we used to get during school exams).
- Banana Bread Granola is full of classic flavor and satisfying enough for breakfast.
- Pumpkin Spice Granola Bark is inspired by a popular item at the grocery store Trader Joe’s!
- Some are of the soft and chewy variety, like Salted Chocolate Chip Tahini Cookies
- We also have a variety of Girl Scout-inspired treats like Samoas, Tagalongs, and Thin Mints.
- Prefer a crispier sweet? These Tate’s-Inspired Chocolate Cookies are nice and thin.
- There is even a recipe for Homemade Peppermint Patties, made with just 5 ingredients!
- The post for Healthy 7-Layer Bars is an oldies but a goodie, made with simple ingredients.
- S’mores Brownies are very reminiscent of everyone’s favorite campfire treat.
- The Chocolate Red Wine Cake may just be my favorite recipe in the entire list!
- Love chocolate pudding? This recipe for 5-Minute Chocolate Pudding is literally ready in a flash and you’ll never guess the secret ingredient!