These cheesy kale chips will be your new favorite snack! So easy to make and totally vegan, you’ll want to devour the entire tray.
- 8 large Lacinato kale leaves, washed and dried
- Olive oil
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees F and line a couple of baking sheets with silicone mats.
- Wash kale and dry completely. Using your hands, spread a small amount of olive oil over each leaf on each side. Sprinkle each side with a little sea salt and nutritional yeast
- Spread kale over baking sheet so that as few pieces are touching as possible (this will help them crisp up). Bake for 20 minutes, rotating pans at the halfway point. It’s always a good idea to check that things aren’t cooking too quickly/burning. Test a chip for crisp-ness and remove from oven once desired level is reached. Let cool for a few minutes and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: Snack