This Asian-Inspired Quinoa Salad with Peanut Sauce is a perfect packed lunch! Full of plant protein and tangy flavors, it's easily customized to what you have on hand. Vegan and gluten-free!
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 red or orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup carrot, sliced into matchsticks
- 1 cup broccoli, diced into small pieces
- 2 cups kale, minced
- 1/2 cup roasted cashews
- 1/4 cup cilantro, optional
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 2 TBS low sodium soy sauce or tamari
- 1 TBS lemon or lime juice
- 1 TBS sesame oil
- 3 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp each garlic and ginger powder, optional
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes, optional
- Water to thin
- Add all quinoa salad ingredients to a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Add all dressing ingredients to a blender and combine until smooth. Add water until a pourable sauce is achieved (up to 1/4 cup water).
- Store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes