My three favorite recipes for homemade, healthy, easy guacamole! This Mango Guacamole has a tropical vibe and is easily made spicy with a kick of red pepper.
- 2 ripe avocados, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced finely
- Juice of one small lime
- 1/2 cup cilantro, minced
- 1/2 large mango, diced into small pieces
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 small jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes + 1/2 tsp cayenne ((optional, for more heat))
- 1 tsp salt
- Add all ingredients to a medium-sized bowl, adding red pepper and cayenne if a spicier guac is desired. Mash together until a cohesive mixture forms. Serve fresh with chips.
- Category: Snack