Grilled Peaches with Cinnamon Sugar Crispies will be your new favorite summer dessert! Topped with creamy vanilla ice cream and oat crumble topping, this healthier treat can be made with just 3 ingredients. Ready in just 10 minutes and totally vegan!
- 4 firm peaches or nectarines
- 1 pint of vanilla ice cream
- Oil for grates
Topping (feel free to sub with 2 cups of granola)
- 3 TBS olive oil
- 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 4 TBS brown sugar
- 3 TBS chopped walnuts
- Preheat your grill to 400 or light a grill pan to medium. Oil the grates. Slice your peaches in half and remove the pits.
- Place peach halves cut side down on the oiled grill grates. Let cook for 4-6 minutes, until grill marks are visible. To achieve a cross-hatched look, rotate the peaches 90 degrees halfway through cooking.
- To prepare brown sugar crispies topping (if not using granola), heat a cast iron skillet over medium. Add olive oil once hot, along with oats, cinnamon, coconut, brown sugar, and walnuts. Let toast until golden brown and crispy. about 5 minutes. Stir continuously so it does not burn.
- To serve, scoop ice cream on top of a warm peach half and sprinkle with brown sugar crispies.
- Category: Dessert