The EASIEST dessert you'll make this summer! Fruity raspberry and mango sorbet frozen in scooped-out citrus halves, this shareable treat is super cute and easily customizable. Mix up your ice cream socials with this delicious and heathy dessert!
- 2–4 large grapefruits or oranges (Depending on how many slices you'd like to make)
- 2 pints sorbet (I used mango and raspberry) (You may have extra :))
- Remove sorbet from the freezer so that it softens slightly. Wash and dry your citrus.
- Carefully slice each of your grapefruits in half. Squeeze juice from the halves and using a spoon, scoop remaining flesh into a bowl to eat later. Be sure to then remove all white "pith" from inside the peel; it should come out rather easily.
- Heap scoops of sorbet into the cleaned halves, using a flat knife or spatula to level off the tops. They should be filled to the brim but not overflowing. Freeze until firm.
- To serve, slice each grapefruit half into 3-4 wedges. Plate immediately with ice to keep cool. They will melt quickly, so dig in!
- Category: Dessert