If you like pina coladas…you're going to love such a simple preparation! This pina colada recipe with coconut milk, lime juice, pineapple and rum evokes classic beach-y flavors that are SO refreshing. Ready in just 10 minutes with four ingredients!
- 1 cup chopped frozen pineapple
- 1/4 cup canned coconut milk (+ a few TBS cream from the top of the can) (2 oz total)
- Juice of one lime
- 2 shots rum of choice (2 oz total)
- Pinch of salt
- Mint and lime wedges for garnishing, optional
- In a high speed blender, combine pineapple, coconut milk, lime juice, rum, and salt.
- Serve in cold glasses with garnishes of choice. Best consumed fresh.
- Category: cocktail