This round up post includes 15 of my favorite chocolate dessert recipes. Cookies, bars, cakes, and more – all full of fudge-y flavor and easily shared with family and friends. Totally vegan with many gluten-free options!
The Details Behind These 15 Recipes for Chocolate Lovers
Thinking of a fun Valentine’s Day treat to make your main squeeze? Looking for a delicious dessert to savor with yourself? You’ve come to the right place! This roundup includes all of my favorite chocolate-heavy dessert recipes. Best part many of these are made with ingredients you already have on hand in your pantry!
There is something for everyone to enjoy in this list. We’ve got:
- Homemade Quaker Chewy Bars have a very nostalgic feel (just like the kind we used to get during school exams).
- Banana Bread Granola is full of classic flavor and satisfying enough for breakfast.
- Pumpkin Spice Granola Bark is inspired by a popular item at the grocery store Trader Joe’s!
- Some are of the soft and chewy variety, like Salted Chocolate Chip Tahini Cookies
- We also have a variety of Girl Scout-inspired treats like Samoas, Tagalongs, and Thin Mints.
- Prefer a crispier sweet? These Tate’s-Inspired Chocolate Cookies are nice and thin.
- There is even a recipe for Homemade Peppermint Patties, made with just 5 ingredients!
- The post for Healthy 7-Layer Bars is an oldies but a goodie, made with simple ingredients.
- S’mores Brownies are very reminiscent of everyone’s favorite campfire treat.
- The Chocolate Red Wine Cake may just be my favorite recipe in the entire list!
- Love chocolate pudding? This recipe for 5-Minute Chocolate Pudding is literally ready in a flash and you’ll never guess the secret ingredient!
And more! Which would you try first? Comment below and let me know your favorite way to enjoy chocolate! To see the recipe you’d like, click on the photo above.