This Maple Cinnamon Whiskey Sour cocktail recipe is SO simple to make and ideal for winter months! Sub apple cider for mocktail version.
- 2 oz bourbon whiskey (1/4 cup) (apple cider for mocktail version)
- 1 oz orange juice (2 TBS), from one orange
- 1 TBS maple syrup (use 1/2 TBS in mocktail version, as cider can be pretty sweet)
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Rosemary and a cinnamon stick to serve optional (see notes for sugared rosemary)
- Fill a shaker or sealable jar with some ice cubes. Add bourbon (or apple cider), orange juice, maple syrup, and cinnamon. Shake to chill, about 15 seconds.
- If desired, rub a piece of the orange rind around the rim of a chilled rocks glass to add some additional aroma. Strain the cocktail mixture into the glass. Garnish with cinnamon stick and rosemary.
To make the sugared rosemary pictured here, simply wet a sprig under some water and roll it in a few TBS of organic cane sugar. Let dry before adding to your drink.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Drink
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: One recipe
- Calories: 145 calories
- Sugar: 2.6 grams
- Sodium: 0.9 milligrams
- Fat: 0.1 grams
- Saturated Fat: 0 grams
- Unsaturated Fat: .1 grams
- Trans Fat: 0 grams
- Carbohydrates: 3.2 grams
- Fiber: 0.1 grams
- Protein: 0.2 grams
- Cholesterol: 0 milligrams
Keywords: whiskey, cinnamon, maple, cocktail