Cool off in style with this Strawberry Peach Frosé recipe! This perfect hot weather wine drink is blended with fresh fruit and lime juice to keep things tangy, refreshing, and delicious.
- 1 750 ml bottle full-bodied rosé wine (dark, like a Merlot rosé)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen peach slices
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tsp salt
- Pour entire bottle of rosé into a large, freezer-proof container (like a 9 x 13 pan). Let freeze until almost completely solid, about 5 hours. It will not freeze completely due to the alcohol content.
- Scrape frozen rosé out of container (I recommend wearing ear plugs!) into a stand mixer. Add sugar, frozen fruit, lime juice, and salt. Blend to combine, starting slowly and increasing speed gradually until mixture is completely combined.
- Add back into the freezer for 10-20 minutes to form the proper consistency. Remove and blend once more if desired. Pour into 2-4 glasses (remember that was a full bottle of wine!). Frosé will keep in a freezer bag for a couple of weeks, be sure to thaw slightly before re-blending.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: cocktail