This vegan pumpkin pie smoothie is everything you could want in a fall treat! Healthy and easy to make, this delicious recipe is gluten-free, dairy-free, and simply the BEST. Perfect for a midday treat or dessert, it tastes just like pumpkin pie!
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 3/4 cup frozen cauliflower or frozen riced cauliflower
- 2 dates pitted (or a couple TBS maple syrup or agave)
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice (1/2 tsp cinnamon 1/4 tsp nutmeg, and pinches of allspice and cloves)
- 1/3 cup coconut milk (sub other nondairy milk but it will be less rich)
- Toppings of choice (I used granola, candied ginger, nuts, and pomegranate arils)
- Add all ingredients expect for toppings into a high speed blender.
- Turn on low and blend slowly, as this will help the texture be more like soft-serve! Add more liquid if necessary. If you mixture is not combining, turn off machine and scrape down the sides to encourage it along.
- Serve with toppings of choice. This recipe makes about 2 bowls.
- Prep Time: 7 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Blending
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- Calories: 222 calories
- Sugar: 27 g
- Sodium: 23 mg
- Fat: 7.6g
- Saturated Fat: 6.5g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1.1g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 41g
- Fiber: 7.3g
- Protein: 3.5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: smoothie, pumpkin, drink, fall, bowl