Perfect for breakfast or a midday snack, this fun twist on traditional fruit salad is loaded with healthy fats and antioxidants! Quinoa adds additional protein, while a Maple Cinnamon Dressing adds satisfying flavor!
Quinoa Fruit Salad
- 1 and 1/2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 cups frozen wild blueberries, thawed (or other frozen berry) (Thawed berries will help add juice to the salad))
- 1 large navel orange, peeled
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
Cinnamon Maple Dressing
- 2–4 TBS maple syrup, depending on sweetness preference
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Add all quinoa salad ingredients to a large bowl. Be sure to reserve the juices from the thawed fruit, as that will help coat the salad with flavor.
- Combine the maple syrup and cinnamon in a small bowl. Pour over the top of salad and stir to combine.
- Store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Breakfast, Main Course, Salad, Side Dish, Snack