Inspired by Trader Joe’s, these delicious rosemary spiced nuts are a perfect party mix! Ready in just 15 minutes, vegan, and gluten-free for a healthy party appetizer.
- 1/2 cup raw cashews (or other large nut)
- 1/2 cup raw pecans (or other large nut)
- 1 cup raw almonds (or other large nut)
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds (or other seed)
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds (or other seed)
- 2 TBS vegan butter (sub olive oil for a different taste)
- 2 TBS brown sugar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 TBS minced rosemary
- 1/4 tsp cayenne, optional
- Preheat your oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and add all nuts + seeds. Feel free to get creative with the combinations and use your favorite varieties. Roast tray for 7 minutes, checking once halfway to insure nuts are not burning.
- While nuts are roasting, melt vegan butter in a small bowl. Add brown sugar, sea salt, minced rosemary, and cayenne if using. Use a spatula to mix until a paste forms. Set aside.
- Remove nuts from oven and immediately add to a large bowl. Pour butter mixture on top and stir to coat. Spread back out on the parchment-lined sheet to cool. Enjoy warm or cold! Recipe should keep for 3-5 days in a sealed container.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes