Dog Cake Recipe
Made with peanut butter, brown rice, and sweet potato! These are simple ingredients that are totally safe for your pet.
It's the perfect birthday recipe for your dog or puppy. There is no baking required, it's so delicious and simple.
– 1 small sweet potato
– 2 TBS unsalted peanut butter
– 1/3 cup cooked brown rice
– 1/4 cup cooked and unseasoned shredded chicken (optional)
-Greek yogurt (optional)
1. Poke some holes in the sweet potato and microwave it for 6-8 minutes, stopping at the halfway point to flip.
2. Remove the sweet potato from the microwave and let it cool. Use a fork or spoon to scrape the orange flesh out. It should yield around 1/2 cup.
3. Mix one TBS peanut butter into the sweet potato. Add cooked brown rice and chicken. Stir & place on a plate, patting into a cake shape. Let cool in fridge for 15 minutes.
4. Remove from fridge and “frost” with remaining 1 TBS peanut butter OR 1 TBS unsweetened plain greek yogurt.
You can find more dog-friendly recipes over on Garlic Head! Always be sure to check with your veterinarian.🐩 🐕 🐶