Homemade Fruit Roll Ups are a great on-the-go healthy snack made with just three ingredients! No dehydrator is needed for this like classic mango fruit leather. Vegan, gluten-free, and no sugar added!
- 3 cups mango, thawed if frozen ((see above for other fruit suggestions, just be sure the total is three cups))
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey ((Optional, if your fruit is not very sweet))
- 1 TBS lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients in high speed blender and mix until fully incorporated. Add a dash of water if needed to help things along. Preheat your over to 170 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat. Spread fruit mixture on top in a thin and even layer. Tap the sheet on the counter a few times to insure it's even.
- Bake for 5 hours until no longer tacky. Let cool on sheet. While still attached to the parchment, use scissors to cut into long strips 1 inch wide. Roll into a coil and enjoy!
- Category: Snack