This recipe for Fig Jam Pizza Bianca is a unique spin on the classic sauceless pie! Made with fluffy dough, sweet fig jam, creamy goat cheese, peppery arugula, and truffle oil, this fancy-yet-easy pizza recipe is a showstopper dinner recipe. Vegan options included!
- Olive oil, used throughout
- 1 recipe Easiest Flatbread dough, or 1 lb. prepared pizza dough
- 1 cup fig jam or fig preserves
- 3/4 cup goat cheese or vegan cashew cheese (recipe in this vegan potato pesto pizza recipe post)
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 tsp lemon juice, optional
- Truffle oil to finish, optional
- Red pepper flakes and parmesan (or vegan cashew parmesan, in this vegan microwave cacio e pepe post), to serve
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Line a large sheet pan or pizza pan with parchment . Stretch pizza dough to fit size of the pan and coat with 2 TBS olive oil, to cover. Spread fig jam on top and add pieces of goat cheese evenly across the surface (or dollops of cashew cheese, if using).
- Bake for 15 minutes, until cheese is melted/brown and crust is golden.
- While pizza is baking, add arugula to a large bowl and toss with 3/4 TBS olive oil, 1 tsp lemon juice, and a pinch of salt.
- Remove pizza from oven and top with arugula salad. Drizzle a small amount of truffle oil over the entire pizza and serve hot alongside crushed red pepper flakes and parmesan.
The nutrition information below was calculated with cashew cheese variation.
- Category: Dinner
- Serving Size: One eighth of recipe
- Calories: 291 calories
- Sugar: 12 grams
- Sodium: 736 milligrams
- Fat: 11.9 grams
- Saturated Fat: 1.7 grams
- Unsaturated Fat: 10.2 grams
- Trans Fat: 0 milligrams
- Carbohydrates: 40 grams
- Fiber: 1.5 grams
- Protein: 5.3 grams
- Cholesterol: 0 milligrams
Keywords: pizza, fig, arugula, fall