This recipe for Fig Jam Pizza Bianca is a unique spin on the classic sauceless pie! Made with fluffy dough, sweet fig jam, creamy goat cheese, peppery arugula, and truffle oil, this fancy-yet-easy pizza recipe is a showstopper dinner recipe. Vegan options included!
- Olive oil, used throughout
- 1 recipe Easiest Flatbread dough, or 1 lb. prepared pizza dough
- 1 cup fig jam or fig preserves
- 3/4 cup goat cheese or vegan cashew cheese (recipe in this vegan potato pesto pizza recipe post)
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 tsp lemon juice, optional
- Truffle oil to finish, optional
- Red pepper flakes and parmesan (or vegan cashew parmesan, in this vegan microwave cacio e pepe post), to serve
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (see notes to make this recipe on the grill). Line a large sheet pan or pizza pan with parchment . Stretch pizza dough to fit size of the pan and coat with 2 TBS olive oil, to cover. Spread fig jam on top and add pieces of goat cheese evenly across the surface (or dollops of cashew cheese, if using).
- Bake for 15 minutes, until cheese is melted/brown and crust is golden.
- While pizza is baking, add arugula to a large bowl and toss with 3/4 TBS olive oil, 1 tsp lemon juice, and a pinch of salt.
- Remove pizza from oven and top with arugula salad. Drizzle a small amount of truffle oil over the entire pizza and serve hot alongside crushed red pepper flakes and parmesan.
The nutrition information below was calculated with cashew cheese variation.
To make this on the grill, prepare dough as instructed but instead of baking, carefully add toppings and slide onto a grill heated over medium. Close the lid and cook for 5-7 minutes, until baked through.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Serving Size: One eighth of recipe
- Calories: 291 calories
- Sugar: 12 grams
- Sodium: 736 milligrams
- Fat: 11.9 grams
- Saturated Fat: 1.7 grams
- Unsaturated Fat: 10.2 grams
- Trans Fat: 0 milligrams
- Carbohydrates: 40 grams
- Fiber: 1.5 grams
- Protein: 5.3 grams
- Cholesterol: 0 milligrams
Keywords: pizza, fig, arugula, fall