This Concord Grape Gin Fizz recipe is a festive and vegan cocktail! It’s easily made with aquafaba (the water from a can of chickpeas!) and a few simple ingredients. It’s ready in 5 minutes, so try it tonight!
- 20 concord or Thomcord grapes
- 3 oz. (2 shots) of gin, see notes for nonalcoholic version
- 2 TBS maple syrup
- 4 TBS aquafaba (liquid from a can of chickpeas)*
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Sparkling or soda water to top
- Add concord grapes to a shaker and use a muddler or wooden spoon to mash them, releasing their juices. Add gin, maple syrup, aquafaba, and lemon juice. Place the lid on the shaker and shake for 15 seconds.
- Remove the lid and add a cup of ice cubes. Shake for 30 seconds until very cold.
- Strain into two short glasses, using a fine mesh strainer if you are concerned about grape seeds. Top cocktails with sparkling or soda water to serve immediately.
*For a non vegan substitute, add an equal amount of egg whites in place of aquafaba.
For a nonalcoholic version, sub an equal amount of sparkling water/seltzer for gin.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Drink
- Serving Size: One half of recipe
- Calories: 195 calories
- Sugar: 20.6 grams
- Sodium: 5 milligrams
- Fat: 0.2 grams
- Saturated Fat: 0 grams
- Unsaturated Fat: 0.2 grams
- Trans Fat: 0 grams
- Carbohydrates: 25 grams
- Fiber: .5 grams
- Protein: 0.8 grams
- Cholesterol: 0 milligrams
Keywords: cocktail, gin, drink, concord