This Vegan Pumpkin Spice White Russian Recipe is a twist on a classic and the ideal drink for chilly fall evenings. It’s made dairy-free with coconut cream & espresso and spiced with warming nutmeg and cinnamon. Cheers!
- 2 oz vodka (1/4 cup), see notes for nonalcoholic version
- 1 oz. coffee liqueur (or 1 shot of strong coffee/espresso)
- 4 TBS coconut cream (not coconut milk)
- 1/2 TBS pumpkin puree (optional)
- 1.5 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 TBS maple syrup
- Combine vodka and coffee liqueur/coffee in a rocks glass, stirring to combine.
- In a small bowl, mix coconut cream, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and maple syrup. Whip with a fork or whisk until slightly aerated. Pour on top of coffee mixture. Sprinkle more pumpkin pie spice on top of cream prior to enjoying. Serves 1.
Nutrition information calculated with vegan version using espresso.
For a nonalcoholic version, sub pumpkin juice for vodka.
Mr. Black’s make a coffee liqueur that is vegan.
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Category: Drink
- Serving Size: 1 recipe
- Calories: 385 calories
- Sugar: 14.8 grams
- Sodium: 13.9 milligrams
- Fat: 21 grams
- Saturated Fat: 18.5 grams
- Unsaturated Fat: 2.5 grams
- Trans Fat: 0 grams
- Carbohydrates: 18.9 grams
- Fiber: 1.5 grams
- Protein: 2.3 grams
- Cholesterol: 0 milligrams
Keywords: coffee, espresso, cocktail, holiday