This salad is the definition of a refreshing summer meal! We pair crisp cucumbers with sweet strawberries, juicy watermelon, tangy feta, and tons of fresh mint. The perfect thing to bring to a party!
- 4 cups of watermelon, chilled, sliced into roughly 1 inch triangles
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped into thin pieces
- 1 cup of thinly sliced English cucumber
- 6–7 strawberries, hulled and sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta, like Follow Your Heart
- Flaky salt, for serving
- Add sliced watermelon to a large serving tray. Add mint and toss to coat. Layer in cucumber pieces and strawberries.
- Top with crumbled feta and a sprinkling of flaky salt. Best enjoyed immediately. If you’d like to prepare this to bring to a party, save the salt for right before serving.
This salad is best made right before you plan to eat it. It will last in the fridge for 1-2 days, though the mint will begin to bruise and there will be a large amount of water pulled from the fruit as it sits.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: One sixth of recipe
- Calories: 47 calories
- Sugar: 5.8 grams
- Sodium: 96.4 milligrams
- Fat: 1.2 grams
- Saturated Fat: 1 grams
- Unsaturated Fat: .2 grams
- Trans Fat: 0 grams
- Carbohydrates: 8.9 grams
- Fiber: 1.3 grams
- Protein: 0.9 grams
- Cholesterol: 0 milligrams
Keywords: watermelon, cucumber, salad, feta