This simple Cranberry Pistachio Vegan Biscotti Recipe is full of festive flavors and colors! It’s the perfect complement to a cup of coffee or tea on a cold day. Great for a cookie exchange as well!
How Do I Make Vegan Biscotti?
Instead of using traditional eggs, use a mixture of ground flaxseed and water. This will mimic the binding properties of eggs and help the biscotti hold their shape.
Instead of using an egg wash, use coconut milk to help the tops of the biscotti brown and adhere to crunchy coarse such.
Instead of using traditional butter, use vegan butter! Miyokos is the best brand I’ve found for baking. Baking these biscotti is very simple:
- Make a simple dough of flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Stir in pistachios, cranberries and other add-ins of choice.
- Shape into a log and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, cool, and slice into individual strips. Bake these at a lower temperature until golden brown and cooked through.
These cranberry pistachio biscotti are ideal for a vegan cookie exchange! If you’re looking for more sweet treats, try one of these next:
- Thin and Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies (like Tate’s)
- Soft Batch Sprinkle Sugar Cookies
- Vegan Thumbprint Cookies
- Toffee Bars with Shortbread